Do you know with the help of the Monsterinsight plugin you can boost website traffic? Yes, you heard it right. In the latest 7.18 update of Monsterinsight, they have come up with a new integration with All In One SEO.
Now you can do the on-page SEO more easily with the help of Monsterinsight and All In One SEO integration. So, before discussing how to integrate these tools. Let us first know about AIO SEO tools and their features.
What is All In One SEO?
All in one SEO is one of the SEO plugins that will help you to optimize your WordPress website. It is available in both a free version and premium versions. All In One SEO plugin was started in the year 2007 and now they have over 2 million active installations.
All In One SEO plugins allow you to enable canonical URLs, custom canonical URLs, add home page title and description, customize title format of pages, posts, categories, etc. It also allows you to verify your site with Google Search Console and Bing webmaster tools.
It is a perfect alternative to the Yoast SEO plugin and rank math. If you are a Yoast SEO user, you can import all the settings to AIO SEO with just by few clicks.
Features of All In One SEO
To enjoy all the features of AIO SEO, you need to update it to the premium version.
1. Smart XML Sitemap – XML sitemap is a file of all the pages of your website that allows Google to find and crawl easily. With the help of the Smart XML Sitemap feature of AlO SEO, it automatically generates an XML sitemap for your WordPress site.
2. Rich Snippet Schema – Schema plays a very important in increasing the clicks on your articles organically. This tool offers complete support for schema markup with rich snippets. But remember this feature is available on the Pro version only.
3. Local SEO – Local SEO is a type of website optimization that helps in increasing brand awareness from local searches. AIO SEO provides all the essential tools that you need for Local SEO and helps you to rank higher on Google map.
4. SEO Audit Checklist – All In One SEO will help you to find all the critical errors on your WordPress site and get some proven tips to improve the overall SEO of your site and increase traffic.
5. Social Media Integration – With the help of these features you can easily control how the content and thumbnail will look on Facebook, Twitter, and other such networks.
6. WooCommerce SEO – If you own an eCommerce store then AIO SEO is going to be very helpful for you because they provide advanced eCommerce SEO support for WooCommer that will help you to optimize all the products, pages, and categories.
Plans and Pricing of AIO SEO
The free version of AIO SEO can be downloaded from the default WordPress plugin repository. The premium version of this tool comes under four plans:
1. Basic Plan – If you want to enjoy AIO SEO for only 1 site then you can go for this plan. The pricing of this plan starts at $49.50 per year. Some features of this plan are unlimited keywords, advanced SEO modules, WooCommerce SEO, Social Media Integration, Standard support, and much more.
2. Plus Plan – This plan is most suitable for growing online businesses and can be used on up to 3 sites. Plus plan of AIO SEO comes at $99.50 per year. The additional features of this plan are Local SEO modules and Image SEO modules.
3. Pro Plan – If you purchase this plan you can use AIO SEO on up to 10 sites and it will cost you 199.50 per year. Additional features of this plan are New sitemap, video sitemap, Redirection manager, 404 error tracking, priority support, etc.
4. Elite Plan – This plan is for agencies and business owners. The pricing of this plan starts at $299.50 per year and it supports up to 100 websites. Additional features of the Elite plan are Client management, multi-site support, and premium support.
NOTE – All the plans come with a 100% risk-free 14 Days money-back guarantee.
What is TruSEO?
Basically, we have written this article to explain the TruSEO feature of the AIO tool. In the latter part of this article, we will discuss how TruSEO and Monsterinsight can boost your website traffic.
TruSEO is a feature of the All In One SEO tool that will give you all the recommendations to improve the on-page SEO of your WordPress website. It will help you to add the title tags, meta descriptions, and all the other things you need for on-page optimization.
TruSEO can be broken down into two parts:
All In One SEO tool gives you recommendations to improve the content based on the Focus keyphrase. Suppose you have written a detailed article around a keyword, so when you enter this keyword in the place of Focus Keyphrase, the AIO SEO tool will show all the important changes you need to do for proper on-page optimization of the article.
All In One SEO will analyze your page content to check whether you have properly optimized your content or not. They have a checklist, with the help of which you can easily optimize your page content.
They will display a score out of 100 which represents how well you have done the on-page optimization. This score is basically the combination of the Focus Keyphrase score and Page Analysis score.
MonsterInsight and All In One SEO Integration
In the latest Monsterinsight 7.18 update they have added a new integration with the All In One SEO. With the help of this integration, you can access the Focus keyword and TruSEO score of AIO SEO through your Monsterinsight dashboard.
So, Monsterinsight and AIO SEO integration will help you to correlate your keywords and traffic in Google Analytics.
Now you can see which focus keywords are bringing most of the traffic to your blog, which are the best-optimized posts on your site, and which posts require more optimization.
Integration of both tools will definitely help you to boost the traffic of your website.
I hope you get a brief idea about the All In One SEO tool and its integration with Monsterinsight. If you are a user of the Monsterinsight plugin then you should integrate it with AIO SEO and boost website traffic.