In this post, I am going to mention some of the best Digital Marketing Certifications you can pursue and get certified in digital marketing.
The rapidly growing information-driven web has watered the growth of its management through digital marketing. Learning digital marketing courses online has its advantage over learning Adhoc by practical application. Be it a blogger, Freelancer, entrepreneur, or employee, learning digital marketing online will save your time, and help you understand the subject in a well-structured manner.
How Digital Marketing certifications will help you?
Digital marketing is a dynamic subject. Learning it completely is never possible as an individual. It’s a continuous process through practical experience. For the time being, it is best to choose a recognized digital marketing training online from authenticated organizations.
As an employee, a digital marketing certification will help you get good salaries and quick growth at work.
An authenticated certification will be a feather in your cap to get recognition from the HR department. Also, these Digital Marketing certifications will help you land the finest digital marketing job in the industry if you are searching for a job.
As a freelancer, digital marketing certifications are your bravery badge. It signifies to your client that you are capable of doing the tasks related to their project.
It will also help you raise the bar for your quality services to clients.
As a learner, digital marketing certifications are proof that you know the structure of how things work in that particular vertical in the field.
10 Best Digital Marketing Certifications That Will Push Your Digital Marketing Career
1. Google Ads Certification
The biggest inspiration behind blogging, Google, has digital marketing certifications under its sleeves. This certification from the search engine giant is accredited to those who demonstrate exceptional performance in running Google Ads. Google has six different AdWords certifications so far. They are
1. Certification on Google Search Ads
2. Certification on Google Display Ads
3. Certification on Google Video Ads
4. Certification on Google Shopping Ads
5. Certification on Google Mobile Ads
6. Certification on Google Ass Measurement
Where budget is the motivation of the majority of the paid Ad campaigns for businesses, and if you are offering the services with expert knowledge, these digital unlocked courses/certifications will help you speak for your skillset.
As this is offered by Google itself, there is no chance one cannot know of it.
Cost: This certification is freely available for enthusiastic confident people. Get started with it before you go for expensive ones.
2. Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam
Knowledge of Google Analytics is a crucial requirement for an entitled digital marketer. The ability to analyze and make marketing decisions is quite an important preference than the knowledge overusing the tool itself.
Google offers Google Analytics Individual Qualification covering basic and advanced Google Analytics concepts including the following:
- Planning and principles
- Implementation and data collection
- Configuration and administration
- Conversion and attribution
- Reports, metrics, and dimensions
Cost: This certification is also available for free of cost from Google.
Well, if you are looking for google free digital marketing certifications, then you should signup for “Google Digital Garage” They offer Free digital marketing courses online to expand your digital marketing expertise.
3. HubSpot Content Marketing Certification
Content marketing is a piece of art. Along with the creation of content, if you can market your product or service with it – there is nothing better than it. The most popular marketing platform HubSpot offers a content marketing certification course from HubSpot Academy with 12 lessons, 56 videos, 11 quizzes in 6.2 hours of the online course.
This course talks about:
- How storytelling can change the game
- How to build a content creation framework
- How to plan a long-term content strategy
- How to generate ideas for content
- How to create content that readers love to read and share
- How HubSpot creates content to rank #1 on Google
- How to repurpose the articles for extended times
- How to create topic clusters and pillar pages
- How to create a successful video marketing strategy
- How to write appealing guest blogs according to strategy
- How to promote content effectively
- How to measure and analyze the content
Cost: This course is available for free on HubSpot Academy. You should give it a shot to learn the working techniques of content marketing.
4. YouTube Certification
Google brings another certification program for enthusiastic video content creators and for those where Digital Marketing is video marketing.
The YouTube Certification will help you learn how to create a YouTube channel, how to grow it, how to optimize it and You’ll also find strategies on how to monetize youtube channel. This course is designed in a way to help eligible partners with advanced tools and systems.
Google used to provide badges for the course completers but it has been stopped. Although the existing badges won’t signify any value, the subject that the course delivers still comes in the same quality.
This course contains:
- Content strategy
- Video production
- Channel optimization
- Monetization and business
- Policies and guidelines
Cost: This course is free for eligible YouTube creators, partners, managers, and those with access to content ID.
5. Facebook Blueprint Certification
The monstrous social media network on the web, Facebook coins its blueprint certification course with a wide variety of advanced-level knowledge of Facebook’s family of apps and services.
If you want to become a good social media marketer, this 90-course course certification is a must-learn thing. It covers in-depth knowledge about Facebook, its services, Facebook ads management, and features.
This course offers:
- Advanced level proficiency of Facebook features, tools, and services.
- Creating, managing, and reporting ads across the Facebook platform.
- Measuring opportunities using data and insights.
- Strategic application of mobile fundamentals.
- Designing Facebook media strategies in alignment with business goals.
- Competency in campaign management to reach business goals.
- Implementation of the Facebook pixel, standard events, and custom conversions.
- Complete course on configuring and troubleshooting marketing API integrations.
- Best practices and standards for managing the online community.
Cost: This humongous certification course is available for free for enthusiastic digital marketers.
6. Hootsuite University Certification
The popular social media management and automation tool, Hootsuite, comes up with a whole package of courses at different levels of learning digital marketing. Each course has its structure and price on its head. They are as follows:
1. Hootsuite Platform Certification Course
This course focuses on revealing the full potential of the Hootsuite platform to boost the impact of social media efforts aiming to achieve the best ROI.
Cost: This beginner-level 2.5-hour course is available for free training but certification costs $99.
2. Social Marketing Certification Course
Grow your followers, increase the engagement to the posts, and get better business results with Social Marketing Certification Course from Hootsuite University. This course is designed by social media marketing strategists and practitioners to get practical results right on the application.
Cost: This beginner-level 6-hour course is available for $199.
3. Advanced Social Advertising Certification Course
As it sounds, this course is for a digital marketer with prior knowledge about the Hootsuite platform and social media marketing. This course offers tools and techniques to drive business goals smoothly with their campaigns.
Cost: This 4.5-hour course is available for $249 with a prerequisite skill level of an intermediate.
4. Social Media ROI and Value Analysis Course
Social Media ROI and Value Analysis Course is an industry-recognized certification course from Hootsuite that displays your expertise in social media management. You can use the badge given to this certified professional on your website or social media profile picture.
Cost: This 40-questionnaire program will get you certified if you can get 75% at least, and is available for $249 as a one-time fee.
5. Social Selling Certification Course
Social Selling Certification Course is a beginner course that focuses on establishing a good social media presence and weaving strategies to sell the product through social media content.
Cost: This 2-hour certification course is available for $299
6. Advanced Social Media Strategy Certification Course
Advanced Social Media Strategy Certification Course is a recognized certification by Hootsuite and Syracuse University’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications. This is an intermedia course that helps leaders step-up their strategy with social media marketing.
Cost: $999 for university certification
7. Foundations on Social Advocacy Certification Course
The foundation on Social Advocacy Certification Course is a beginner level 2-hour course that helps you build your brand through social media influence and authentic social presence.
Cost: $299 as a one-time fee
8. Hootsuite Enterprise Platform Certification Course
Hootsuite enterprise platform certification course is an intermediate course that explores all the features and full potential of the Hootsuite Enterprise platform. You can supercharge your ad spend, listen to brand mentions, schedule messages, and measure your content against performance with other competing brands.
Cost: The regular cost of this certification program is $499 but it is freely available for enterprise plan buyers. If you have an enterprise plan already, don’t forget to get this certification for free.
7. DMA Certified Marketing Professional
The Digital Marketing Association has announced its own Certified Marketing Professional Course by keeping options open to all the individuals from DMA member companies and other enthusiastic. This program is available both online and offline offering a variety of foundation digital marketing courses for learners.
DMA Certified Marketing Professional covers:
- Covers the entire marketing process
- Brand strategy
- Brand activation
- Digital marketing implementation and analytics
This comprehensive course is recommended for junior to mid-level marketers. If you are a newbie to marketing, get prior knowledge to understand the notations and terminologies for better takeaways.
Cost: The cost of the course ranges between $1699 to $2899 based on the module preferences that will take around 18 to 90 days duration to finish the course.
8. eCornell – Digital Marketing Certificate
eCornell Digital Marketing Certificate program covers the modules related to paid engagement, marketing funnels, and marketing plan implantations. It is a perfect course for digital marketing beginners who are into social media marketing specifically. It encompasses the working techniques of digital marketing as an add-on to this course.
This 2-week course is scheduled for over 2 months with a limitation of 35 students per batch for precision in learning. You only need to spend 3-5 hours per week to get this certification. eCornell provides an instructor to this online class where you can interact and clear off your doubts.
Cost: You can pay $950 per month or $3600 or total for this certification course.
9. AMA Digital Marketing Certification
American Marketing Association offers a digital marketing course with two certifications for one exam taken. AMA partnered with the Digital Marketing Institute to provide top-tier online exam for certification. Therefore, when you get through this exam, you will be certified with an AMA Digital Marketing certificate and Digital Marketing Institute certificate together.
AMA Digital Marketing Course covers:
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Website optimization
- Search engine optimization
- Google analytics
- Digital marketing strategy
- PPC ads on Google
- Display and video advertising
Cost: $1368 for the entire course in a discount if you register right now.
10. Online Digital Marketing Certificate from New England College of Business
This is a fully flexible and most expensive digital marketing course you have seen so far. This program requires 21 hours of your time to complete this course. Along with the following regular module topics, mobile technologies, social media management, SEO are added.
Regular topics of the course include:
- Web analytics
- Digital content management
- Email marketing
- Online automation tools
- Viral marketing
- Data analysis and metrics
The actual curriculum of the course:
- Data Analysis, Metrics and Measurement of Digital Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Marketing, Big Data, and Web Analytics
- Online Content Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- Targeted Marketing and Social Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Fundamentals of Web Design
- Mobile Marketing
- Cause Marketing
- Viral Marketing and Digital Presence
- Laws, Ethics and Social Responsibility in a Digital Age
- Global Strategies in Digital Marketing
- Web 3.0 and Emerging Trends in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Capstone
The registrants of this course will get to work and practice on new and emerging technologies from experts in the field in future visionary fashion.
Cost: The cost of this course stands at a whopping $10,185 to get certified for an outsider. NCEB partners get this course at a discounted price of $7,595.
Having a digital marketing certificate is a badge on your pocket that gets more clients, opportunities, and jobs as a digital marketing expert.
Sometimes, this badge helps you set your pricing standards for your coaching or services offered to them. Do not think over the money spent on these online digital marketing courses, just pick a few within your affordability and get certified for better opportunities.