Are you looking for the best WordPress hosting in India?
Then you have landed on the best page available on the internet. In this post, I will share, 10 best high-performing WordPress hosting with their essential features, prices, Pros, and Cons.
Choosing the right hosting plan is very essential whenever we decide to start a blog. But this task is not so easy, we often get confused about which hosting provider to choose. After reading this post I make sure you will come up with the best hosting for you.
If you are going to use WordPress CMS (Content Management System), then WordPress hosting will make your journey smooth and easier. Because their features include pre-installed WordPress, free CDN, and some free WordPress plugins for your blog.
What is WordPress hosting?
Basically, WordPress hosting is a kind of hosting that is specially optimized for the WordPress user. WordPress hosting boosts the performance and security of your WordPress site.
It uses some pre-configured features to run your WordPress website smoothly. Generally, the support staff of WordPress hosting are the experts of WordPress CMS. There are two types of WordPress hosting: Shared WordPress hosting and Managed WordPress hosting.
But remember to host any WordPress site is not mandatory if you require WordPress hosting. You can use any kind of hosting plan like Shared hosting, VPS to host your WordPress site.
Benefits of Choosing WordPress hosting over Shared hosting
There are several advantages of WordPress hosting over Shared hosting. Some of them are mentioned below:
1. Blazing Fast Speed –
If you want to rank your website higher on Google then the loading speed of your website plays a very important role. In shared hosting, your website may not be faster than WordPress hosting because WordPress hosting is specially optimized to make your website load faster.
Some of the WordPress hosting providers also give free Caching plugins and CDN for your WordPress website. Overall the WordPress hosting is much faster than Shared hosting.
2. Better Security –
Every website owner should be very concerned about security. WordPress hosting provides much more security than shared hosting. With the majority of the WordPress hosting plan, you will get a free SSL certificate, Malware protection, DDoS protection, and many more.
3. Regular Updates –
The WordPress hostings will regularly update your WordPress site to the available latest version increasing the security of your site.
Some of them also automatically update the backdated plugins and themes of your WordPress website.
4. Automatic Backups –
Taking backup of your Website regularly is a very crucial factor that every website owner should do. There are several paid plugins that automatically take backups of your site. But nowadays most WordPress hosting plans take automatic backup of your website. So you do not have to worry about the backup of your website.
How to find the best WordPress hosting?
Finding the best WordPress hosting according to your need is really a difficult task. There are several hosting provider companies in the market and we easily get confused about which hosting provider we should choose.
The first thing to look at is the pricing of the plan. Obviously, price plays an important role, and once you finalize the price up to how much you can afford, it will be easier for you to choose the best WordPress hosting for you.
Other important things you should check out:
- Server location – Is they have a server close to your audience?
- Uptime Score – Must check the uptime before finalizing any hosting provider.
- Customer Support – Is they provide 24*7 custom support through phone calls, emails, and live chats?
- First-time purchase vs Renewal fees – Some of the hosting providers take very high renewal fees.
Still can’t figure out the best WordPress hosting?
Don’t worry I have prepared a list of the 10 best WordPress hosting in India that are affordable and high performing.
10 Best WordPress Hosting In India (Affordable and High-Performance)
GreenGeeks is one of the leading hosting providers in 2021, that provides all types of hosting including Web hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, and Reseller hosting.
Currently, more than 600000+ websites are hosted across the globe on GreenGeeks and they have more than 50000 active customers. GreenGeeks is the world’s number 1 green energy web hosting provider and their team has experience of over 40 years in providing high-quality, affordable website hosting.
The WordPress hosting of Greengeeks starts from $2.49/month. They have three variants of WordPress hosting that include Lite, Pro, and Premium plans. Among them, the WordPress Pro plan is the most popular which can be used to host multiple WordPress sites.
There is not much difference between Shared and WordPress hostings of GreenGeeks. So if you are using a WordPress CMS (content management system) then you can go for WordPress hosting otherwise go for shared hostings.
Features of GreenGeeks WordPress Hosting:
GreenGeeks WordPress hosting comes with several fantastic features. Some of them are explained below:
- Free SSL certificate by let’s encrypt to ensure HTTPS compatibility.
- Provides a 99.95% uptime guarantee.
- Free Domain name for one year with all the plans of GreenGeeks hosting.
- Unlimited Web Space, Data transfer, Email accounts.
- Host unlimited websites on one account (except the Lite plan).
- One-click WordPress installation (automatically install WordPress for you with just one click of the mouse).
- 30-Day Money-back guarantee.
- 24/7 customer support through live chat, phone, and tickets.
- 4X your WordPress website’s speed using Litespeed’s LS Cache.
- Experience faster page load speed with SSD.
- If you allow automatic updates, it will update all your backdated plugins and make your site secure.
- It is developer-friendly. You will have access to phpMyAdmin, WP-CLI, SFTP, and many more.
- The renewal cost of GreenGeeks is comparatively high. The Lite plan of $2.95/ month renews at $9.95/ month.
- The setup fee of $15 is non-refundable in the money-back guarantee.
GreenGeeks WordPress Hosting Pricings
The WordPress hosting of GreenGeeks comes under 3 plans. These are:
1. Lite plan – In this plan, you can install 1 WordPress website and it costs you $2.49/ month. You will get free SSL and a free domain name for the first year.
2. Pro plan – This plan supports unlimited websites and it costs you $4.95/ month. It offers features like unlimited Web Space, unlimited Email accounts, and faster performance.
3. Premium plan – The Premium plan is most suitable for eCommerce stores and very busy sites. This plan costs you $8.95/ month and you will get the fastest performance, free dedicated IP, unlimited databases, unlimited Web Space, and many more.
2. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is another best WordPress hosting in India popularly known for its faster performance. Apart from WordPress hosting they also offer other hosting that include Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller hosting, and Dedicated servers.
A2 Hosting offers two types of WordPress hosting which are Shared WordPress hosting and Managed WordPress hosting. In the Managed WordPress hosting plans, you will get some extra features like a Free Jetpack personal license, WP-CLI pre-installed, Easy WordPress backup, etc.
Another major difference between Shared WordPress and Managed WordPress hosting is that you will get a cPanel control panel in Shared WordPress hosting whereas in Managed WordPress hosting you will get a Plesk control panel.
The pricing of shared WordPress hosting starts from $2.99 per month and Managed WordPress pricing starts from $12.99 per month.
Features A2 WordPress Hosting:
- They claim a 20X faster WordPress hosting experience.
- Get a free SSL certificate with all the plans of A2 Hosting.
- Site Staging is available. That is you can test your updates before publishing them live on your website.
- A2 hosting offers free and easy site migration.
- They provide a 99.9% uptime commitment.
- Unlimited Email accounts, Unlimited transfer, Unlimited SSD storage.
- Pre-installed WordPress setup for you.
- Host your site according to your choice of Data Center location.
- Free CDN and unlimited bandwidth.
- Free automatic backups of your site.
- 24/7/365 customer supports through emails, phones, and live chats.
- The introductory price for 1 year is very high. The STARTUP WordPress plan for 3 years comes at $2.99 per month whereas for 1 year it comes at $6.99 per month.
- The live chat support sometimes takes time to reply.
Pricing of Shared WordPress Hosting
The Shared WordPress Hosting of A2 comes under 4 variants.
1. Startup Plan – Supports 1 website and it will cost $2.99 per month if you purchase this plan for three years.
2. Drive Plan – Unlimited websites can be host and it will costs you $4.99 per month for three years. Get unlimited SSD storage and unlimited E-mail accounts.
3. Turbo Boost Plan – The pricing of the Turbo Boost plan starts from $9.99 per month. You will get up to 20X faster page loads and handle 9X more traffic.
4. Turbo Max Plan – Turbo Max Plan will cost you $14.99 per month if you purchase it for three years. Get unlimited NVMe storage and unlimited databases.
BlueHost is the most trusted and affordable hosting for Bloggers recommended by WordPress. BlueHost was founded in the year 2003 and since then they are providing genuine services to their customers.
At present more than 2 Million websites all over the world are hosted on BlueHost and support thousands more every day.
They provide all kinds of hosting including WordPress Hosting, Managed WordPress Hosting, eCommerce Hosting, Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Hosting.
If you are a Blogger and using WordPress CMS (Content Management System) then their WordPress hosting will definitely make your work easier. Because BlueHost provides one of the best WordPress hostings in India and they are the official partner of WordPress for more than 10 years now.
Features BlueHost WordPress Hosting:
- BlueHost has been recommended by WordPress since 2005.
- Get a Free domain for 1 year with all the plans.
- Unlimited SSD storage and Unlimited websites (except the Basic Plan).
- Free WordPress site migration. That is if your site is hosted anywhere else you can move it to BlueHost free of costs.
- Free CDN and SSL certificates included with all the plans.
- 1-click WordPress installation.
- They provide almost 99.9% Uptime to their users.
- Get a user-friendly cPanel.
- 30-day money-back guarantee with all the plans. If you are not satisfied with their service you can avail of the money-back guarantee within this time period.
- Get unmetered bandwidth.
- Automatic WordPress updates keep your website secure.
- Provides 24/7 customer supports.
- Extra fees for Site Lock security ($2.99 per month).
Pricings of BlueHost WordPress hosting
BlueHost offers both WordPress Hosting and Managed WordPress Hosting. Here I am explaining the three plans of WordPress Hosting.
1. Basic Plan – This plan is suitable for blog and small businesses. It can be used to host only 1 website and it will costs you $2.95 per month for three years. You will get a free domain for one year.
2. Plus Plan – It can host unlimited websites and the pricing of the BlueHost Plus plan is $5.95 per month for three years. This plan comes with unlimited SSD storage.
3. Choice Plus – Choice Plus plan is the most recommended plan of BlueHost and it perfect for growing your business. This plan will costs you $6.95 per month for three years.
Rocket.net provides another best WordPress hosting in India. They provide super fast, reliable managed WordPress hosting with a built-in content delivery network and WAF. Every WordPress install is done as fast and secure as possible.
Rocket.net although a new hosting provider but their team has a good experience working with some other popular companies like Godaddy, HostGator, cPanel, Stackpath, and many more.
Pricings of Rocket.net hostings are slightly high, their base plan price starts from $25/ month (Get 2 month off with annual billing). If you can afford their WordPress plan, you will get experience beyond you can think. All the plans offer a 30 Days money-back guarantee, so if you are not happy with their service you can avail the money-back guarantee.
Features of Rocket.net Hostings:
- Get built-in security for WordPress suite with WAF.
- Free SSL certificate and CDN.
- Protect your site from SQL injection attacks.
- 1-Click WordPress installation and site staging.
- Free backups and restore.
- Daily Free malware removal.
- 99.99% guaranteed uptime.
- User friendly control panel.
- 20+ Global servers location.
- 24/7 customer support through live chats, phone calls, and emails.
- Automated WP core updates.
- Automated WordPress themes and plugins updates.
- Super fast SSD Servers.
- You will get Enterprise grade security features.
- 30 Days money-back guarantee in all the plans.
- Rocket.net hostings are comparatively expensive.
- There are no Domain registration features.
Plans and Pricings of Rocket.net WordPress hostings:
Rocket.net is a premium WordPress hosting provider in India, all the plans are comparatively expensive. They have 4 WordPress hosting plans that are explained below:
Starter Plan: This plan will boost the performance in a single WordPress site and it will cost you $25 per month annually. It supports 1 WordPress website and 250,000 visits. You will get 10GB Disk Space and 50GB bandwidth.
Pro Plan: It is the most popular WordPress hosting plan of Rocket.net and the pricing of this plan starts from $50/month billed annually. Get 20GB Disk Space and 100GB bandwidth. You can host up to 3 WordPress websites.
Business Plan: The pricings of the business plan starts from $83/ month and it allows you to host 10 WordPress websites. Business plan handles up to 2,500,000 monthly visits. You will get 40GB Disk Space and 300GB bandwidth.
Agency Plan: It is suitable for big agencies to manage multiple clients with ample resources. The pricing starts from $166/ month billed annually and you can host 25 WordPress Websites. 50GB Disk Space and 500GB bandwidth included.
The hosting services of InterServer were established in the year 1999. Since then they are providing genuine hosting and other related services. Over the last 22 years, they have hosted several thousands of online businesses on their server.
They provide a wide range of hosting services including Cloud and VPS plans, Dedicated servers, email-only hosting, domain names, and many other services. The standard web hosting plans of InterServer start from $2.50/month. They also offer you free website migration, that is if your site hosted on any other hosting provider you can move to InterServer free of costs.
Your WordPress website will be accelerated by the world’s fastest browser Nginx. InterServer pre-installed with the latest WordPress version and preconfigure with FastCGI, Nginx caching, and Xcache PHP caching software. Overall, they offer one of the best WordPress hosting in India.
Features of InterServer WordPress Hosting:
- Special Optimized hosting for WordPress.
- Unlimited Storage Space.
- Unlimited data transfer.
- Website migration is free of costs.
- Regular weekly backups.
- Get unlimited FTP accounts.
- Get access to 461 cloud apps available for 1-click install.
- Easy to use Control Panel.
- Websites loads faster using unlimited ultra SSD storage.
- 99.9% uptime commitment.
- Nginx caching and Xcache PHP caching for faster speed.
- Better security using Intershield protection.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Do not offer a free domain name with its plans.
InterServer Plans and Pricings
InterServer offers three types of Web Hosting plans. These are explained below:
1. Windows Web Hosting: This plan will cost you $5 per month and you will get unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email accounts. It supports unlimited websites.
2. Standard Web Hosting: Standard Web Hosting also comes at $5 per month where you can host unlimited websites.
3. WordPress Web Hosting: The pricing of this plan is slightly higher, it will cost you $8 per month. In this plan, you are allowed to host 1 website. If you are using the WordPress content management system then you can go for this plan.
Hostinger provides the best affordable WordPress hosting in India. Hostinger was created in 2004 and since then they are upgrading their services. Currently they have approx 29 million active users over 178 countries all over the world.
Hostinger is best suitable for those who are going to start their first online blog or website. Because Hostinger provides good hosting services at an affordable price and their interface is beginner-friendly.
Not only WordPress hosting, they provide all kinds of hosting available in the market that includes Shared Web hosting, Cloud hosting, cPanel Hosting, VPS Hosting, MineCraft Hosting, and CyberPanel VPS Hosting.
With all the plans of Hostinger you will get a free Domain name, SSL certificate, and Cloudflare. So if you are a beginner you do not have to invest money separately for Domain name and SSL certificate. That is why Hostinger is the best WordPress hosting for beginners.
Features Of Hostinger Hosting:
- Unlimited bandwidth and Unlimited databases.
- Get hPanel instead of cPanel.
- Free Jetpack Plugin for WordPress.
- WordPress acceleration using LiteSpeed Cache.
- 30-Day Money-back guarantee.
- Get WordPress command line interface.
- Free Domain name after signing up for 12,24, and 36-months plans.
- Free SSL and Cloudflare CDN with all the plans.
- Hostinger provides free weekly backups.
- 1-Click WordPress installer.
- Choose your preferable data centre from their 7 data centers (US, UK, Singapore, Indonesia, Brasil, Netherlands, and Lithuania).
- 24/7/365 chat support.
- They provide 99.99% uptime guarantee.
- Customer support through phone calls needs improvements.
Plans and Pricings of Hostinger WordPress Hosting:
Hostinger WordPress hosting comes under four plans. Let’s see their features and pricings:
Single WordPress: The WordPress plan of Hostinger is ideal for beginners. This plan will cost you ₹99 per month and you can host one WordPress website in this plan. Free Domain name is not included with this plan of Hostinger.
WordPress Starter: This plan can be used to host up to 100 websites and it will cost you ₹119 per month. This plan is a perfect package for personal websites. You will get a free Domain name, free SSL, 100 GB SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, and many more.
Business WordPress: The pricings of Business WordPress hosting starts from ₹279 per month. In this plan you can host up to 100 websites and you will get 200 GB SSD storage. Daily backups are also included in this WordPress hosting plan.
WordPress Premium: This is the most expensive WordPress hosting plan of Hostinger. This will cost you ₹899 per month and it can be used to host upto 300 websites. It is optimized for small and medium businesses. On average this hosting plan can handle up to 3 lakh unique visits per month.
If you are looking for the best cloud-based managed WordPress hosting for your blog then Cloudways is the number 1 option for you. Their managed WordPress hosting is trusted by 100,000+ SMBs, Agencies, and Individuals.
Currently more than 600,000 WordPress sites are hosted on Cloudways and they have over 120,000 active servers.
Cloudways allows you to host your WordPress site on your preferable cloud provider that includes Google Cloud, AWS, DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Linode. They also offer you FREE 3 days trial. For that you just need to sign up for Cloudways. Once you fill all the required information then you can avail the free trial of Cloudways.
Features of Cloudways Hosting:
- Get access to 60+ data centres, so that you can choose your preferable data centre according to your needs.
- Free SSL certificates are provided.
- Get CloudwaysCDN.
- Automated WordPress migration free of cost.
- Cloudways provides a free WordPress caching plugin known as Breeze.
- Managed security.
- Cloudways provide auto-healing servers.
- Pay as-per-you-go plans that adapt your budgets.
- 24/7 impressive customer supports.
- Built-in caching mechanism to boost the speed of your site.
- Host your WordPress site in a dedicated environment.
- Supports unlimited sites on each plan.
- Cloudways does not provide cPanel.
- Absence of Domain registration system.
Plans and Pricings of Cloudways:
Cloudways provides wide varieties of options from five cloud providers. The cheapest plans of Cloudways are provided by DigitalOcean, the pricing of DigitalOcean are listed below:
- $10 per month plan – In this plan you will get 1 GB RAM, 1 Core processor, 25GB storage, and 1TB bandwidth.
- $22 per month plan – This plan includes 2GB RAM, 1 Core processor, 50GB storage, and 2TB bandwidth.
- $42 per month plan – It is the most popular plan of DigitalOcean. In this plan you will get 4GB RAM, 2 Core processor, 80GB storage, and 4TB bandwidth.
- $80 per month plan – This plan includes 8GB RAM, 4 Core processor, 160GB storage, and 5TB bandwidth.
- $135 per month plan – In this plan you will get 16 GB RAM, 6 Core processor, 320GB storage, and 6TB bandwidth.
- $230 per month plan – This plan includes 32GB RAM, 8 Core processor, 640GB storage, and 7TB bandwidth.
This is the only pricings of DigitalOcean provider. The pricing gradually increases from Linode to AWS to Google Cloud provider.
ChemiCloud is another fast, secure, and reliable hosting provider that provides all types of hosting including Web hosting, WordPress hosting, Reseller hosting, and Cloud VPS. ChemiCloud is highly trustable, they have over 10 year experience exclusive in the hosting industry.
If you purchase a plan from ChemiCloud you will get a free domain name and they renew your domain for free as long as you have an active hosting plan.
The WordPress hosting plans of ChemiCloud are fully optimized for top speed and reliability. They have 8 server locations around the world so that you can host your website close to your visitors for the best possible latency and faster page loading time.
Features of ChemiCloud hosting:
- 1-Click WordPress install with Softaculous included.
- LiteSpeed Cache for accelerating your WordPress site.
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate.
- Unlimited Bandwidth.
- Unlimited Email accounts.
- 24/7 fast customer support.
- 99.99% Uptime guarantee.
- Get Free domain name for lifetime. No renewal cost till you have their plans.
- Super fast hosting speed.
- Fast solid state storage.
- 45 Days money-back guarantee.
- Multiple data centres across the world.
- Free daily backups.
- Free migrations.
- The renewal costs of ChemiCloud hosting is comparatively higher.
Plans and Pricings of ChemiCloud WordPress Hostings:
ChemiCloud WordPress hosting services are divided into three plans. The base plan of their WordPress hosting starts from $3.95 per month if you purchase it for three years.
1. WordPress Starter – The pricing of WordPress Starter plan of ChemiCloud starts from $3.95 per month. This plan allows you to host 1 Website and you will get 15 GB SSD Disk Space. Unlimited bandwidth, Unlimited Email accounts, and Free migrations are also included.
2. WordPress Pro – In this plan you can host unlimited websites and this plan will cost you $6.95 per month if you purchase it for three years. You will get 25 GB SSD Disk Space in this plan. In addition other facilities like 1-Click backup restore, Malware protection, and 1-Click WordPress Staging included.
3. WordPress Turbo – It makes your WordPress site up to 10X faster. The pricing of this plan starts from $10.95 per month and it supports unlimited websites. You will get 35 GB SSD Disk Space in this plan of ChemiCloud.
Do you want a managed WordPress hosting for your blog? Then trust me Flywheel is the best option for you but their plans are comparatively expensive, everyone can’t afford their managed WordPress hosting.
Flywheel also offers free demo sites for 14 Days, so that you can try their service. They provide nightly backups and Hands-on security for removing the needs of installing any security plugins for your WordPress websites. Other useful features like free SSL certificate, site migrations, content delivery networks, and many more.
Features of Flywheel hosting:
From the tons of features of Flywheel, some of the features are listed below:
- Performance Insights allows you to view the monthly performance of your Website.
- Managed plugins updates.
- Free CDN is provided powered by Fastly.
- Free SSL certificate.
- Get 30+ StudioPress themes.
- Free Genesis Framework.
- Free site migrations.
- Third-party SSL certificate.
- One-click site staging.
- Specially optimized dashboard for WordPress sites.
- Get 24/7 live chat supports.
- They backup your WordPress site nightly.
- Auto-Healing technology.
- All plans are comparatively expensive. Beginners can’t afford their hosting plans.
Pricing of Flywheel WordPress hostings:
Managed WordPress hosting of Flywheel comes under 4 plans. These are:
1. Tiny Plan – In this plan you can only one WordPress website and it will cost you $13/ month billed annually. Tiny plan handles up to 5,000 monthly visits. You will get 5 GB storage and 20 GB bandwidth.
2. Starter Plan – The pricing of this plan starts from $25/ month billed annually. You will get features like 25,000 monthly visits, 10 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth, and many more. You can install 1 WordPress website.
3. Freelance Plan – This plan will cost you $96/ months. You will get features like 100,000 monthly visits, 20 GB storage, 200 GB bandwidth, and you can install up to 10 WordPress sites. This plan is suitable for freelancers.
4. Agency Plan – The pring of this plan starts from $242/ month and you can host up to 30 sites in this plan. Other features are 400,000 monthly visits, 50 GB Storage, 500 GB bandwidth, and many more.
If your requirements don’t match any of their given plans, then you can get a custom-built plan.
InMotion is another popular WordPress hosting provider in India. They provide a wide varieties of hosting including Shared hosting, cPanel hosting, VPS hosting, WordPress hosting, Dedicated servers, etc. InMotion also offers other website related products like Domain names, Website builders, and Email services.
InMotion WordPress hosting is specially optimised and managed by expects. Get server to server migrations, safer upgrading, and industry-leading speed. They claim to make your WordPress website 12x faster.
Features of InMotion hosting:
- Get pre-installed WordPress.
- Free Domain name and SSL certificate.
- Up to 12x faster performance.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Automated security patches.
- Automatic backups.
- Free WordPress website migration.
- Get Jetpack premium WordPress plugin with license.
- Their WordPress plans include custom themes and page templates.
- Specially WordPress optimised stack.
- 24/7/365 customer support.
- Hack and malware protection.
- 90 Days full money-back guarantee.
- The only downside of InMotion is that they provide limited storage in all the plans.
Plans and Pricings of InMotion WordPress hosting:
1. WP-1000S plan – The pricing of this plan starts from $6.99/ months and you can host 1 website. Other features that you will get are 50 GB SSD storage, 4x performance, Unlimited bandwidth, Free domain name, Unlimited emails, and many more.
2. WP-2000S plan – This plan supports 2 websites and it will cost you $6.99/ month. Some of the features of this plan are 100 GB SSD storage, 6x performance, WordPress pre-installed, Free no-downtime website transfer, etc.
3. WP-3000S plan – In this plan you will get 150 GB SSD storage and 8x performance. You can host 3 WordPress websites and it will cost you $9.99/ month. Malware and hack protection, DDoS protection, and automatic backups included.
4. WP-4000S plan – The pricing of this plan starts from $14.99 per month billed annually. You can install 6 WordPress websites in this plan. Some features of this plan are 200 GB SSD storage, 12x performance, Dedicated IP are included.
I hope this article helped you to come up with the best WordPress hosting in India.
As you can see all the popular WordPress hosting including cheap and expensive. So you can go for any of them according to your budget. Go through the features of each of them and get the right hosting plan for you. If this article is really helpful to you make sure you share this with your friends.
1. Which is the best WordPress hosting in India in 2021?
All the hosting companies mentioned in this list provide fast and reliable WordPress hosting. But some of them are too costly, everyone can’t afford their plans. If you are looking for affordable WordPress hosting you should go for GreenGeeks, A2hosting, Interserver, Hostarmada or BlueHost.
2. Which is the fastest WordPress hosting?
If pricing is not an issue for you then for the faster experience you can try Rocket.net and Flywheel. They have 99.99% guaranteed uptime.
3. Which is the cheapest WordPress hosting in India?
There are many cheap hosting provider companies currently available on the internet. But if you are looking for trusted affordable WordPress hosting I will recommend you to go for Hosting, BlueHost, or GreenGeeks.
4. Is WordPress hosting necessary to host a WordPress site?
No, you can use any hosting plan like Shared hosting, Cloud or VPS hosting. But WordPress hosting gives you a better experience for your WordPress site.