Books on blogging? Sounds like two different generations? Yeah! Blogging and books are two different branches of the same objective.
Blogging provides the information digitally while books let you get the whole material as an eBook or a paperback for reference.
You don’t need an internet connection and a web browser to Google for how to learn blogging online. You have wonderful books on blogging available on Amazon that teach you everything about blogging, SEO, and affiliate marketing.
They are written by experienced and proven bloggers in the blogosphere.
We are picking up the 15 best books on blogging to make it easy for you. Read the article completely and pick your best of these 15 blogging books and start blogging.
15 Best Books on Blogging That Will Inspire You to Start Blogging
1. How to Write Great Blog Posts that Engage Readers (Better Blog Booklets Book 1) by Steve Scott
Published in 2014, this book still stays on the top of blogging books with its hobby to business-building technique at the price of a coffee. Steve shares a 5-step compelling content action plan for newbies and aspirant pro-bloggers in this book.
The plan covers the following:
- 19 Compelling Blog Post & Content Ideas
- 5 Steps to an Actionable Blog Post Schedule & Posting
- 12 Elements of Engaging Blog Posts – Feature Insights
- Actionable Tips to Improve the Quality of Your Blog Content
- 9 “Must-Read” Content Creation Resources
This book is available on Amazon for just $0.87 (less than a coffee I believe). Go give it a try if you want to learn how to make money blogging.
2. How to Start a Successful Blog in One Hour (Better Blog Booklets) by Steve Scott
This is the second book in the ‘How to start a successful blog in one hour’ series by Steve Scott. It covers the technical aspects of blogging, from the domain name, hosting, plugins, WordPress themes, and so on.
You don’t need to have any prior knowledge to understand the terms and process of setting up your own blog all by yourself.
Steve Scott clears about everything in this second version. If you did not understand the technical aspects and what they are used for, read book 1 first and then come back to this version.
3. WordPress To Go: How To Build A WordPress Website On Your Own Domain, From Scratch, Even If You Are A Complete Beginner by Sarah McHarry
WordPress is the best choice for any blogging aspirant. This book focuses on the same. Sarah McHarry is a computer programmer, web designer, and webmaster.
She puts in her geeky experience in writing this book to set up your WordPress website from domain mapping to theme & plugin installation and setup.
If you are an internet entrepreneur small business owner, this book is going to help you set up your own website without any technical expertise.
WordPress To Go is available on Amazon in both Kindle and Paperback versions, for $3.78 and $9.99 respectively.
4. 31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo by Bryan Allain
Bryan Allain is a humourist and expertise in writing humor in his blog post. He has a record of winning a huge fan base based on his writing style.
In this book, he will be teaching the same technique to engage the audience more than average.
You have 31 days program to learn these techniques of creating your own community of readers for your blog.
This book is available on Amazon for $4.39.
Get it on your Kindle if you want to build a writing style of your own that attracts the readers.
5. How To Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced My Day Job With My Blog by Bob Lotich
This book is for both beginners and for those who aren’t making money from blogging.
If you have a blog already, and willing to increase the income streams through it, this is the best book you can go with. Bob Lotich devises this book as an actionable course for bloggers.
He reveals the three best ways to earn money online from blogging and how to make money from AdSense, up to $1500 per month.
This book touches on the all-important aspects of SEO and WordPress setup also.
6. ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income by Darren Rowse
As the name of the book suggests, Darren Rowse helps bloggers with 20 key ingredients for creating blog posts that attract more audience organically.
The author focuses on the key market elements to consider while creating a blog and setting up the blog.
He mentions proven techniques and tools that can help bloggers make six-figure incomes audience growth and optimization techniques.
Darren Rowse makes this book available on Amazon for $18.09 on Kindle and $24.99 for a paperback.
7. How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul by Ruth Soukup
Ruth Soukup made ‘How To Blog For Profit’ specifically to help commercial bloggers. This blogging book focuses on how to attract and engage the audience through field-tested strategies.
You will see a dramatic change in the increase in your revenue through these proven techniques.
Ruth promotes smart working rather than hardworking in his book.
So, if you want to earn smart from your blogging, pick this book.
This book is available on Amazon for $6.10 on Kindle and $19.95 for a paperback copy.
8. The Habits of Highly Successful Bloggers by Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson is a professional blogger who has grown from a noob to a millionaire. He puts his $300,000+ earning knowledge that he earned in his blogging journey into this book.
This book talks about the necessary practices beyond great writing skills, tons of connections, and knowledge. As the name suggests, ‘The Habits Of Highly Successful Bloggers’ reveals the tactics, tools, habits, and routines of most successful bloggers.
This book is available for just $7 on Ryan’s website. You can pay through PayPal or any credit card.
9. SEO 2021: Learn search engine optimization with smart internet marketing strategies by Adam Clarke
Search Engine Optimization is at the heart of blogging.
Being a best-selling author in SEO & Internet Marketing categories, Adam Clarke reigned over thousands of top search engine rankings in his 10 years of experience in the field.
He is also a Google Ads expert and Google Analytics certified author. What else could make a person authentic more than his achievements?
SEO 2021 talks about the new SEO practices that bloggers and internet marketers have to learn.
10. The Badass Blog Planner: Your guide to defining your purpose, creating clarity, and building a year of killer content by Sarah Morgan
2020 has brought many changes in the lifestyle of a human being.
It has shown a profound impact on how an average human being is using technology like search engines.
This, in turn, impacted the search engine algorithm; it has learned about behavior while using the internet.
This is what ‘The Badass Blog Planner’ is about. It helps you plan the yearly content diary with 60 worksheets of one-year planning is given for easy strategizing.
If you are a blogger looking for a change in 2021, this is a must-read for you.
11. On Writing Well: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction by William Zinsser
On Writing Well is all about writing nonfiction content. Be it technology, finance, sports, arts, or anything else other than fiction, this book has all the answers.
This book has been sold a million copies so far all over the world and is still in demand. If you are looking forward to creating quality blog posts, this is a must-read for you.
On Writing Well is available on Amazon for $4.84 on Kindle and $9.00 as a paperback. There is a library binding version also available at $14.40.
12. 9 Things to Know About Blogging from Paradise by Ryan Biddulph
Ryan is a best-selling author, blogger, and world traveler.
His expertise in logging is a worldly knowledge of his own experience. In this book, he reveals the best 9 things to know about blogging.
His methods are endorsed by the New York Times best-selling author Chris Brogan, Tom Joyner, and O Network Ambassador, Nikki Woods and million-dollar business builders, Yaro Starak and Ande Lyons.
If you are wondering why this book is getting endorsements from high-valued people, it’s time to get it and know it yourself.
13. 7 Steps to Build a Full-Time Income Earning Blog by Ryan Biddulph
‘7 Steps to Build a Full-Time Income Earning Blog’ is another miraculous book by Ryan Biddulph. This book specifically talks about the income-earning part through blogging.
Being a digital nomad, Ryan Biddulph stresses 7 step process of improving chances of earning through blogging.
This book is available for $5.99 on Kindle and $22 in paperback.
14. The SEO Playbook by Anil Agarwal from BloggersPassion
Coined by the professional blogger, Anil Agarwal from India, ‘The SEO Playbook’ covers topics i.e keyword research, how to write quality posts, that helps you gain organic traffic from Google even if you are new to SEO.
He teaches newbies how to work on affiliate marketing through organic traffic from Google.
This book is available for Rs.1,499 (around $8) on his website. Get it now if you are serious about organic traffic.
15. Blogging: Getting To $2,000 A Month In 90 Days (Blogging For Profit Book 2) by Issac Kronenberg
This book is the second version of blogging books written by Issac Kronenberg.
He focuses on the advanced practices of blogging in this version that mainly focuses on earning.
The strategies the author shared in this book will help you start earning right from zero to $2000 a month in just 90 days.
List of few blogs about blogging you would want to read:
Apart from the 15 must-read best books on blogging, you can also read these blogging blogs that give you intense knowledge about blogging. SEO and internet marketing.
1. ProBlogger – Started in 2002 by Darren Rowse, ProBlogger is still a destination to learn blogging completely. Darren puts his 18 years of experience into actionable courses on this website which you can go through for practical knowledge.
2. CopyBlogger – Founded by Brian Clark, CopyBlogger emerges into a bible for content marketing. Brian puts his 22 years of experience in internet marketing into CopyBlogger. Subscribe to their content updates for building knowledge in blogging.
3. Blogging Basics 101 – Jessica Knapp starts ‘Blogging Basics 101’ back in 2006. This is recognized as one of the best blogs for beginner and intermediate bloggers.
4. BloggingJoy– Started in 2009 by Santanu Debnath, ‘BloggingJoy changed many hands of the administration. Although, the theme of the website to help bloggers to start, monetize, and grow as a business has never been put down.
5. Backlinko – Brian Dean needs no introduction to the SEO industry. He is a professional SEO Expert and he shares great SEO tips and insights on his blog.
6. BloggingLift – Founded by Sumit Sao, who has got 5 years of experience on websites, BloggingLift will give you a head start for your blogging career.
7. ShoutmeLoud – This blog keeps updated with blogging news and articles about blogging. There is so much to learn from what’s happening in the world of blogging from this website.
8. Bloggers Passion – Founded by Anil Agarwal, one of the top bloggers from India, BloggersPassion stands as admiration for many novice bloggers as of today.
Here are few other Best Blogging Blogs To Read From Indian Bloggers
SIMPLEFACTSONLINE by Chayan Chakrabarti, GuideBlogging by Umer Qureshi. HellBoundBloggers by Pradeep Kumar, BloggingCage.com by Kulwant Nagi, MasterBlogging.com by Ankit Singla, DigitalDeepak.com by Deepak Kanakaraju, 99signals by Sandeep Mallya, BloggingQnA by Mangesh Kumar Bhardwaj, BloggingTry By Archana Tiwari, BloggingGate by Vishwajeet Kumar, QuestionCage by Navin Rao, and many more.
There are numerous books on blogging and blogging websites that teach you how to blog and how to earn money online from blogging.
It is your interest and knowledge that should be put into action at the end of the day.
Do not follow the strategies blindly for all niches.
Choose your strong niche and start working on it thoroughly.
You will soon become a pro blogger with time and experience. All the best.